I'll tell you what David said yesterday.
Paul was teasing Eden and somehow Eden ended up crying (she's very dramatic).
David looked at Paul, pointed his finger and in a mean voice said : "CORNER".
Also, this is what Eden wants for Christmas: "Barbie Christmas movie, balloons, candy & a birthday cake."
5 comments:
I laughed out loud at David's response! I needed that laugh!! Thanks for sharing your kid's funnies. I miss those days!
that's too cute! Eden wants a birthday cake for Christmas?! I think her & I would get along very well :)
Well that's lucky she wants a birthday cake for christmas, since her birthday is only a week before. Smart girl. She's going to get what she asks for. I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up on your blog. yours in my favorite of course! You always make me laugh. I love the way you blog. This is why you are my one of my 2 favorite sisters! Happy Thanksgiving. I hope your (i mean paul's) turkey is fantastic
Love it, way to go David! You keep your daddy in line!
Wow, I had a lot to catch up on this time! I love reading your blog. You give such insight and humor!
David's ready to be man of the house when the man of the house needs to be corrected?! That's funny!
And Eden is so cute! Eden's been in princess mode for longer than Alyson, but the craze has definitely caught on here too!
Post a Comment