Saturday, November 29, 2008

LOVE you so much!


Before going to bed we always talk about you. We laugh and marvel at the thousands of cute things you do. We usually speak of regret: loosing our temper, not paying enough attention, forgetting to brush your teeth or read you more books. We always sneak in your room (making sure you actually are sleeping in your beds) and pull the covers over your precious bodies. Your bodies that will grow so fast. So fast we are afraid we will forget these times. Forget the way you sing in the car, forget how you love to throw rocks, forget your tiny fingers wrapped around our necks when we wrestle, forget the giggles, forget our little conversations. This is why we blog...so we won't forget.

Love, Mommy & Daddy

13 comments:

Kim said...

Tear...

Anonymous said...

awe - so precious.

Nana said...

hey this is Leanna Tholl. I love the blog check out ours. I see your going private, I would love to keep connected.

Mandy said...

That really is so sentimental! And we really did have fun playing Taboo (however you spell it). I am glad you blogged seven random facts because now I know never to go shopping with you!!

Jamie said...

Darling little kids!! They could really almost be twins.... :)

Mrs. Wright said...

These pictures are PERFECT! You really need to blow them up and post em on your wall. Cyn,...you know what,....I MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

What a precious post!

ps...don't forget to invite us to the private blog.

Bob and Julie said...

So adorable!! I love the photographs. Did you take professional ones? I'm hoping that you have some family shots and are sending them to me for Christmas! You are the sweetest mom and dad!!!

Lisa said...

So cute~ I saw on Jalayne's blog your other pictures and they look great. You guys are the best and your kids are lucky to have you and you are lucky to have them.

Kemp Kuties said...

Beautiful post. Thank you for reminding me to be more gentle, loving, caring, and sweet to my little ones.

Holly said...

What adorable pics! You should print those out and hang them up! They are so precious when they are little, even with all their mischievousness!

tiffany said...

gosh! ...cute!

jaordyna said...

You guys are so sweet. What a good writer you are- it's so poetic!